Matthew Ziegler, MD is a board-certified general and colon and rectal surgeon. Dr. Ziegler specializes in robotic and laparoscopic surgery, as well as colonoscopy. Dr. Ziegler commonly treats colorectal cancer, diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal disorders including hemorrhoids, fissures, abscesses, and fistulas. He is the program director for the Beaumont Health fellowship training program in colon and rectal surgery.
Practicing Since 2011
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis – 2000
- Medical Education: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine – 2004
- Surgery Residency Indiana University School of Medicine – 2010
- William Beaumont Hospital – 2011
- American Board of General Surgery
- and American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery.
Affiliations & Appointments
- Beaumont Health, RO.
- American College of Surgeons Fellow
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Fellow
- Michigan Society Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Assistant Professor Oakland University, William Beaumont School of Medicine